Difference Between Chlorine and Chloramine Water Treatment

Chloramines are used across various sources of water mainly to kill germs and disinfect. While these chemicals certainly have their benefits, in some cases, the wrong kinds or too many of them can have negative impacts on our livelihood. Today we’ll discuss how to remove chloramine in water, what exactly it is, and how it …

Read moreDifference Between Chlorine and Chloramine Water Treatment

Water Filter Vs Softener: Which Product Is Right for Your Water?

Minerals end up in your water when rocks and sediments dissolve. While 30% of sediments come from natural erosion, the remaining 70% is the result of agriculture and other human activities. Depending on where you live, levels of minerals in your water can be excessive and require the use of a water softener or filtration …

Read moreWater Filter Vs Softener: Which Product Is Right for Your Water?